Design competition!

Any design guys in here? I am looking for one to make a logo/cover for DiscoverBSD! 

As you can see on +DiscoverBSD  site, the actual logo is this one: 

(I admit, I googled it.)

Background on + is one of defaults: 



What I wanna? 

LOGO

Should be some BSD Daemon modification (I really like the one I am using now), but let's be creative, I can go with whatever you can come with...

COVER

I would like to see BSD distributions logos in there, but again, let's be creative...

---
FAQ:

What in exchange? 

Well, I can not pay, I am student. But, do you see red line in cover? I let you write your name in there, website, few words about world peace, probably whatever. 

What time do we have? 

Plenty. I can wait. And I do not know how well I can propagate this and make people send me some ideas.

Where to send my ideas?

Links in comment section would be awesome.
---

Do you know some designers? Please help me and share this post!




SHARE

JH

software developer - guitar player - poetry lover

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment